XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

About Runtastic

Tip us?

flow1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default About Runtastic

Hi,is someone who uses Runtastic,I installed app.but it asks a code,where to take it?

Sent from my LT29i using xda app-developers app

Coldsnap500
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow1 View Post
Hi,is someone who uses Runtastic,I installed app.but it asks a code,where to take it?
New user so can't post external links, but add /activate to the runtastic website url and you'll find it.
I believe there was a short instruction on the note with the activation code.

flow1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
My SW2 don't came with activected code,in market is just Runtastic Pro and cost aprox.5 euro.

jkr284
Old
Thanks Meter 19
The code is only for a 2 week trial anyway!!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Office Laptop/Hybrid: Sony Vaio Duo 11
Phone/Portable Console: Sony Xperia Z Ultra

flow1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for information!

djan84
Old
Thanks Meter 3
You need to go to this site:
www.runtastic.com/activate

Be careful when you enter the code into the web page. You need to use dashes as written. Otherwise registration will go through but it will not activate pro features. Hint: when you enter the code, the last letter gets deleted due to a bug in their webpage, enter the last letter again until you see the green OK sign.

AoS_HJ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I used the runtastic app today with the smart watch 2 and generally it's ok. double tap on the power button brings up the display and then tap anywhere on the screen to pause. You then get the option to resume or stop your activity. I wish I knew how to change the information shown on the watch though as I like to have my pace displayed. Does anyone know how to do this or do I have to just endure it until they bring out a possible update?

theskig
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoS_HJ View Post
I used the runtastic app today with the smart watch 2 and generally it's ok. double tap on the power button brings up the display and then tap anywhere on the screen to pause. You then get the option to resume or stop your activity. I wish I knew how to change the information shown on the watch though as I like to have my pace displayed. Does anyone know how to do this or do I have to just endure it until they bring out a possible update?
My password was in a booklet inside the box
Xperia Z White + Galaxy Note II White + Xperia Play White

AoS_HJ
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by theskig View Post
My password was in a booklet inside the box
Yeah I got the password thanks. As stated before, it only gives you a 2 week trial so it's a bit pointless to be honest. I still can't see how to change information displayed on the watch though

Coldsnap500
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoS_HJ View Post
You can swipe left/right for more info!

The password not only gives you a 2 week Gold trial, it also upgrades the Free version to Pro version, saving you a few bucks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Coldsnap500 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]