XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my phone wifi don't work in Germany

Tip us?

michelmaxy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default [Q] my phone wifi don't work in Germany

hello all, i bought my phone from Syria and every thing was working just fine. now iam in Germany to continue my studies, but every time i try to access wifi network it got stuck in authentication and it never work.
is there any deference in the meddle eastern Samsung software that i need to change in order to have a working wifi!?

running stock software with no root.

iceyhotguy
Old
Thanks Meter 667
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelmaxy View Post
hello all, i bought my phone from Syria and every thing was working just fine. now iam in Germany to continue my studies, but every time i try to access wifi network it got stuck in authentication and it never work.
is there any deference in the meddle eastern Samsung software that i need to change in order to have a working wifi!?

running stock software with no root.
Wi-fi should work the same, if anything you should have data or network problems.
Try booting into recovery (Volume Up + Home + Power, hold together). It doesn't require root, you will be in Samsung's stock recovery.

Clear only Cache then reboot your phone. This will not clear your data or apps, this will simply delete their temporary files and force them to re-configure themselves to adjust to your current phone's state.

Maybe try connecting to a different wi-fi connection?

michelmaxy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyhotguy View Post
Wi-fi should work the same, if anything you should have data or network problems.
Try booting into recovery (Volume Up + Home + Power, hold together). It doesn't require root, you will be in Samsung's stock recovery.

Clear only Cache then reboot your phone. This will not clear your data or apps, this will simply delete their temporary files and force them to re-configure themselves to adjust to your current phone's state.

Maybe try connecting to a different wi-fi connection?
i already did a factory rest with no change, tried 3 wi-fi networks, all the same :\

KT14
Old
Thanks Meter 15
There must be some problem with your wifi network

Sent from my GT-I9082 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app