My tablet seams to have a problem...
On reboot, it reverts to stock.
And I can't even install the Amazon App Store, it states it doesn't have enough memory???
Download the file below
Unzip and copy it into your sd card
insert the sd card into the tablet
open file manager (already there on your tablet)
navigate to your sd card and tap to install
ES File Explorer 220.127.116.11.apk
To check root access
- Open es file explorer
- go to settings
- scroll down to Root settings
- make sure there are check sign under Root Explorer and Mount File System (Mine already selected since its fully rooted out of the box) If not, select or check it to have root access to system folder
- With ES file explorer Navigate to your ext-sdcard (by tapping the star sign/Favorites) and copy Vending.apk to system/app by the following
- Long press Vending.apk and select copy (you will see drawer icon on the bottom)
- Select favorites (star symbol) and tap phone symbol or / (its the second icon from the left after Home icon)
- Tap system folder than tap app folder
- Once you on app folder, drag the drawer icon up and tap Vending.apk to paste it.
- Once its successfully done you need to change the Permissions to RW R R
by long press the Vending.apk-Properties - than change (under permissions)
If for some reason you cant install OneTimeInitializer-signed.apk and GoogleServicesFramework.apk by tapping it, do the same procedure as copying the Vending.apk
Now reboot and you should have Google Market.
|7 inch, ics, pmid701i, polaroid, tablet|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|