5,596,637 Members 42,660 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Viperx Call-Folders-Camera Icons Missing

Tip us?

jpryding
Old
(Last edited by jpryding; 10th December 2013 at 10:24 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Viperx Call-Folders-Camera Icons Missing

Hi All,

Firstly, thank you for making this amazing rom available. I lost the power button on my HOX and needed to get s2w but I've been blown away by all the other features!

One problem I have tho is the bar that contains the call and camera icons is invisible, there's a blank space there. When I click in that area it opens the app up, for example the call icon must still be there as it opens even tho I can't see it.

I have installed the latest viperx rom and also the alex-v kernal, only noticed the issue after installing the kernal - however it may not be anything to do with what I've flashed, I may have just changed a setting but for the life of me I can't find what it is I've changed.

Any help getting that back is very much appreciated,

Thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-10-11-21-23.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	115.5 KB
ID:	2445604  

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 7450

DONATE TO ME
Add a screenshot of how it looks like now ? Easier to determine the problem. Is the app drawer button still there ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jpryding
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Add a screenshot of how it looks like now ? Easier to determine the problem. Is the app drawer button still there ?
Many thanks Mr Hofs, have added it above.

Regards

Mr Hofs
Old
Thanks Meter 7450

DONATE TO ME
Ouch completely gone indeed. Well i should reflash the rom with a cache wipe only, and since you are on Alex V kernel you have to select in the aroma the other supplied kernel/modules support (not viper delivered)

Or try a cache and dalvik cache wipe via the venom tweak app first.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jpryding
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Ouch completely gone indeed. Well i should reflash the rom with a cache wipe only, and since you are on Alex V kernel you have to select in the aroma the other supplied kernel/modules support (not viper delivered)

Or try a cache and dalvik cache wipe via the venom tweak app first.
Success!

I tried the cache wipes first as you suggested but no joy, then tried the rom reflash - this brought the icons back but no s2w!

I had a read about and saw that the alex-v kernel has a few choices for the s2w, so i deleted the ones I didn't want, re-zipped and flashed that one. Pleased to say it's worked!!

Thanks a lot for you help man and have a great day!
The Following User Says Thank You to jpryding For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mr Hofs
Old
Thanks Meter 7450

DONATE TO ME
Nice ! Have a nice day too !

CASE CLOSED !