XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Some questions about the gear

Tip us?

mhoepfin
Old
Thanks Meter 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyboy81 View Post
I think that notifications delete themselves after a while, as far as I can see they only seem to stay for around 2 days, which is fine

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I know emails will be marked read when they are viewed on the gear, not sure about SMS messages, cant rememeber.

Also a nice thing is when you get a message and you are looking at it on the gear, if you pick up your phone it automatically goes right to that message without having to do anything on the phone.

markyboy81
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoepfin View Post
I know emails will be marked read when they are viewed on the gear, not sure about SMS messages, cant rememeber.

Also a nice thing is when you get a message and you are looking at it on the gear, if you pick up your phone it automatically goes right to that message without having to do anything on the phone.
Is this the smart relay feature? I can't seem to get it to work. The only way I can do it is to hit 'show on device' on the gear.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

kingofthebraves
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 32
But if you read an SMS from your gear it automatically gets marked as read on ur note right?
Hero / Nexus One/ Desire / Galaxy S / Desire Z / Nexus S / Galaxy S2 / Galaxy Nexus / Galaxy Note / One X / Galaxy Note2 / BB Z10 / Galaxy s4