Cyanogenmod 11 loaded and working

Search This thread

platypoid

May 13, 2013
CyanogenMod 11 loaded up and working fine on the Samsung Captivate - no problems came from 10.2 so didn't have to do anything other than make a back up and install . Also installed newest Gapps . :good:

Ikillez420

Nov 27, 2013
Ok so I have flashed CM11 and it works fine except for "OK Google" doesn't work. I came from OmniRom 4.4 and there's is almost perfect except there is no screenshot without installing framework. So when I do that it makes my Music force close. I wipe and reinstall, wipe and reinstall still no luck. Ant ideas on how to get "ok google" to work? I tried going in and removing the code that is posted in the dev forum but that didn't work for me either. Otherwise great job everybody.

platypoid

May 13, 2013
Ok so I have flashed CM11 and it works fine except for "OK Google" doesn't work. I came from OmniRom 4.4 and there's is almost perfect except there is no screenshot without installing framework. So when I do that it makes my Music force close. I wipe and reinstall, wipe and reinstall still no luck. Ant ideas on how to get "ok google" to work? I tried going in and removing the code that is posted in the dev forum but that didn't work for me either. Otherwise great job everybody.

Maybe it will get fixed on one of the new nightlies . There always seem to be a lot of bugs in these new versions that get fixed eventually. For me MX player worked but after the newest nightly yesterday then it wouldn't load up. But I found the built in video player is working fine.

mckawa

Feb 4, 2011
Mic Only no sound on phone calls with Hangouts enabled

Currently on Cyanogenmod cm-11-20140108-NIGHTLY-captivatemtd.

During phone calls the other party cannot hear me. Using Groundwire sip client no problems with voice both ways.

When I disable Hangouts the mic functions normally. I have tried factory resets and re flashing without success.

I also had this problem on 10.2 but did not diagnose the problem. I had resolved this problem previously on a ROM (not CM) by flashing an upgraded ROM. This was before Hangouts I think it was the Illuminiance ROM.

I don't have access to XDA developer forums.

I had no success in google so has this been reported before and should I report it on a different forum?.

Wayne

Top Liked Posts