multiwindow

Tip us?

stash9123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by x.0ni.x View Post
Why thank ya good sir! I'd downgrade for bit to run this.
so current status.....
i took the mw code from md3's modded androidpolicy/ services and frame2 and replaced the files in my stock jars giving me back the 4way reboot with mw still functioning. i am messing with the stock framejar and frame-res now

stash9123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
using stock jmt8 systemui but no matter what ui i use they all respond the same way. after initial boot they fc once you tell floating mw control to hide nav bar and set stock for multiwindow the ui comes back after a reboot. however you do not need to change anything apon initial boot to have working mw you just cant resise it without the ui

stash9123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
think i got this working. got to do a clean install to make sure.....

stash9123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by stash9123 View Post
think i got this working. got to do a clean install to make sure.....
ok file is posted

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post48326491

THEDEVIOUS1
Old
(Last edited by THEDEVIOUS1; 10th December 2013 at 10:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 630

DONATE TO ME
Default framework2.jar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stash9123 View Post
I didint want to derail the new thread since this is sort of a sidebar but what method/guide/tutorials/tools are u using to decompile & recompile the jars? The reason i ask is because it seems like no matter what i do i end up in a bootloop or immediate restart on lockscreen every time i touch framework2.jar specifically...it decompiles and rebuilds fine but there is always an issue after i flash and as far as i know it should be the same process as every other jar but maybe there is something i'm missing that u can clue me in on?

stash9123
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDEVIOUS1 View Post
I didint want to derail the new thread since this is sort of a sidebar but what method/guide/tutorials/tools are u using to decompile & recompile the jars? The reason i ask is because it seems like no matter what i do i end up in a bootloop or immediate restart on lockscreen every time i touch framework2.jar specifically...it decompiles and rebuilds fine but there is always an issue after i flash and as far as i know it should be the same process as every other jar but maybe there is something i'm missing that u can clue me in on?
well the jars are the easiest for me. winrar the dex file then baksmali using apktool. however as for the apk's themselfs i get stuck dont know why when i first started i had no problem now i just cant get apks to work...go fiqure