[Q] HTC car app

Tip us?

FRAGMAYO
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] HTC car app

Hey guys.

I have recently flashed my phone with the insert coin ROM, and for some reason i am now missing my HTC car app, which i use a lot. im not sure if i accidentally selected it to uninstall, im pretty sure i didn't, but as it is not there i assume its something i have done.

I am just wondering if it would be possible to re install this app with an APK, or will i have to re flash my phone to get it back.

If not is there any similar apps that I could buy that would do the same, or a better job.

Thanks Guys

nathlynn22
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Most likely take the apk file out of another rom say a stock rom then put it in system/app then reboot device should then be there.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

FRAGMAYO
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thanks

I have no managed to get my hands on the APK, but when I am trying to move it into the apps folder, I am getting the read only file system error.

How do i go about copying the file, is there an app that will allow me to copy the file across

Thanks

AdrianE46
Old
Thanks Meter 74
Baadnewz has a link to the htc speak/ car mod in his op in the insertcoin thread. Check it out.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to AdrianE46 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

FRAGMAYO
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
ahhh right just got it now

Thanks for that, do i install that using the recovery aroma installer ?

Thanks