XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

DROID RAZR XT912 on Straight Talk

Tip us?

Dvnsmth
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default DROID RAZR XT912 on Straight Talk

I am currently using a Droid incredible on Straight Talk and used the BYOP program to do so. And today, just for sh#ts and giggles I ran my xt912's MEID through their compatibility checker. and it claims that it will work. Now from what I've read online and on XDA I've come to the conclusion that it is not a possibility. I'm just wondering if possibly they (Straight Talk) have made it possible or this an error. Any insight is appreciated thanks.

LuckyHermit
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try it out!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

manny805
Old
Thanks Meter 1
My mom has straight talk , i have an xt912. currently active with verizon . how can i try it out if it works with her sim ?

tydiamond11
Old
Thanks Meter 172

DONATE TO ME
The xt912 will not work with her sim from the straight talk sim program that would be T-Mobile of AT&T this phone will not work with them because of the lock on our phones. To use straight talk on this phone u need St byop cdma program which does not give you a sim just uses the old 3g phones and u may have to do some cdma workshop changes like you have to do for page plus, hope this helps

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
* If you find this post helpful please click the big "Thanks" button on the left of this post.

Android's I own, Droid Razr, HTC Incredible, Droid 2,
Androids I help with, Droid Bionic, Droid X, Samsung Fascinate, Amazon Kindle Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy S3, S4,
Samsung Charge, Note 2, Asus TF300t, Nexus 7, NOOK HD+, All Nooks, You will see me all over lol.....

God Bless Your Android Work
Caleb T. Durant
www.geotrekweb.com