[Q] Help, can't start after update to android 4.3

Tip us?

joaquinsimenthal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Help, can't start after update to android 4.3

Hi,

Today I flash my sgh-i337m via odin to android 4.3 stock firmware and after install, the phone just hold in the restart screen, what can I do? I try two times and same thing...

Thank You and appreciate Your help.

SkyAttacksX
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquinsimenthal View Post
Hi,

Today I flash my sgh-i337m via odin to android 4.3 stock firmware and after install, the phone just hold in the restart screen, what can I do? I try two times and same thing...

Welp, you can try going back to your old firmware through Odin, but if you can't (I own i337 not m), then you might want to consider taking it to best buy or something. Also, are you sure that the 4.3 was for i337M and not regular i337? *That's probably not it buuuut it's worth looking into, yeah?*
The Following User Says Thank You to SkyAttacksX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LimitsX
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquinsimenthal View Post
Hi,

I have M919V (the other canadian variant). How did u flash it exactly (odin settings), what odin version, and where did u get the I337M 4.3 rom? can u paste the label of it? what carrier is ur phone for (originally) and the rom??
The Following User Says Thank You to LimitsX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joaquinsimenthal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyAttacksX View Post
Welp, you can try going back to your old firmware through Odin, but if you can't (I own i337 not m), then you might want to consider taking it to best buy or something. Also, are you sure that the 4.3 was for i337M and not regular i337? *That's probably not it buuuut it's worth looking into, yeah?*
Thank You for your answer and help, Yes I sure that I have an sgh-i337m and the firmware was android 4.3 for the sgh-i337m TCE, and also I downloaded the 4.2 and try in odin and same thing...

joaquinsimenthal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default RE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitsX View Post
I have M919V (the other canadian variant). How did u flash it exactly (odin settings), what odin version, and where did u get the I337M 4.3 rom? can u paste the label of it? what carrier is ur phone for (originally) and the rom??

Hi,

Thank You for Your help, I flash over ODIN ver 3.09 I got the Rom on samsung-updatesDOTcom my carrier is TELCEL MEXICO

This is the download zone

I had choose this one
Galaxy S 4 (Canada) SGH-I337M TCE I337MUMUEMK6 Android 4.3 19.11.2013 2159617 Unlock Download File

Today I downloaded two different versions 4.2 and try to Install and Odin says Installation Succeed but the phone can't start....

Thank You for Your help in advance... is really appreciate it!

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 297
4.3 introduced new bootloader. You must only flash 4.3. Try Canadian 4.3
The Following User Says Thank You to SaHiLzZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

joaquinsimenthal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank You for your help, I had try 4.2 and 4.3 and nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaHiLzZ View Post
4.3 introduced new bootloader. You must only flash 4.3. Try Canadian 4.3

joaquinsimenthal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Fix it!

Hey Guy's thank You for your help, after try almost everything the solution was so easy, take a look.

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/faq/FAQ00048586/52928