XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can't use Swype Keyboard in Cyanogenmod 10.2

Tip us?

KM2311
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Can't use Swype Keyboard in Cyanogenmod 10.2

I flashed CyanogenMod 10.2 - Stable (03- 10 -13)[ARMV6-PROJECT] developed by "ankur850" on my Ace and installed Swype Keyboard, first the apk of Swype which was in 2.3.6 version and also the Swype app available on market (I actually downloaded new Swype apk from Blackmart Alpha app). Both installed successfully but while tryig to use it for typing it continously crashes. I also tried this in CyanoMod 10.1 ROM earlier but same happened. That time I thought that this was happened because the CyanoMod 10.1 ROM I flashed earlier was unstable, but its still happening in CyanogenMod 10.2 - Stable version. Please give me any solution on this as soon as possible. I really want to use Swype Keyboard on my Ace.

Thanks.

Viper The Ripper
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by KM2311 View Post
I flashed CyanogenMod 10.2 - Stable (03- 10 -13)[ARMV6-PROJECT] developed by "ankur850" on my Ace and installed Swype Keyboard, first the apk of Swype which was in 2.3.6 version and also the Swype app available on market (I actually downloaded new Swype apk from Blackmart Alpha app). Both installed successfully but while tryig to use it for typing it continously crashes. I also tried this in CyanoMod 10.1 ROM earlier but same happened. That time I thought that this was happened because the CyanoMod 10.1 ROM I flashed earlier was unstable, but its still happening in CyanogenMod 10.2 - Stable version. Please give me any solution on this as soon as possible. I really want to use Swype Keyboard on my Ace.

Thanks.

mmm.... I don't know about that because I don't use swype but what about a similar keyboard? Swiftkey? Keymonk Keyboard?

Rixsta
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 3021
Default Thread Closed

Cracked apps from blackmart discussion or any cracked apps are not permitted on XDA.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rixsta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe