5,606,095 Members 42,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hangouts session wont sign out!!

Tip us?

emerica243
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Default Hangouts session wont sign out!!

So i got a nexus 7, and i setup two accounts. Myself and my girlfriends. Well when i removed my girlfriends account, i didnt sign out of hangouts first. And now its always showing her as available(green) on hangouts. Whether i look on my phone, or on gmail.com she always shows as available. Does anyone know how to get that session signed out?

since then ive formatted the tablet and have flashed different roms. Ive yet to find a solution online. Theres a few links that mention the same problem, but no solutions that ive found.

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 547
From the sounds of this, it seems like you may have to readd her to an android device and sign her out.

emerica243
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdamaged View Post
From the sounds of this, it seems like you may have to readd her to an android device and sign her out.

Do you think it matters what device? I finally got her to get off the iphone and ordered her a moto X. Even though the account i made her and added her to was my nexus 7 tablet, when she gets her phone and signed into that account on there that would work you think?

TDLR; i dont have to sign her into the same device i removed her from? even though its been wiped over flashed over tons of times already

mdamaged
Old
Thanks Meter 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerica243 View Post
Do you think it matters what device? I finally got her to get off the iphone and ordered her a moto X. Even though the account i made her and added her to was my nexus 7 tablet, when she gets her phone and signed into that account on there that would work you think?

TDLR; i dont have to sign her into the same device i removed her from? even though its been wiped over flashed over tons of times already
I'm going to guess that it does not need to be the same mobile device, just that it's a mobile device, else it would be a real pain for people who lost or have had their device stolen or destroyed.