[Q] HK note3 9005 no lte

Tip us?

terryxsq
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] HK note3 9005 no lte

I have got a note3 9005 bought from hongkong.
I cannot seem to get the 4g lte to show up in the network selection when I pop in a telecom NZ 4g sim card.
I have managed to flash a telecom nz csc but the 4g option still does not appear. The only way to have it appear is to be modifying the /data/property/persist.lteon value

Is there anything else I can do? I am currently stuck on the HK MK1 rom so i cannot flash the nz version of MJ7. I guess when NZ version updates to MK1 then i guess i can try to flash the rom altogether.

radicalisto
Old
Thanks Meter 1247

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by terryxsq View Post
. The only way to have it appear is to be modifying the /data/property/persist.lteon value
This will proabably have to do. There is an app that can switch on the connection in the app store (whether it works is a different story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryxsq View Post
Is there anything else I can do? I am currently stuck on the HK MK1 rom so i cannot flash the nz version of MJ7. I guess when NZ version updates to MK1 then i guess i can try to flash the rom altogether.
More than likely nothing else you can do until the update comes and your patched/edited lteon value edit.
// Nexus 5 (D821) // Paranoid // UBER //
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chinstephen
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
This will proabably have to do. There is an app that can switch on the connection in the app store (whether it works is a different story)

More than likely nothing else you can do until the update comes and your patched/edited lteon value edit.
have you tried using Viaero 4g toggle.Get it from Playstore and it works without have to root your phone.