[Q] 4.3 Stock for Odin?

Tip us?

n_alvarez2007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Question [Q] 4.3 Stock for Odin?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to go back to a stock Touchwiz ROM from CyanogenMod 10.2. My only problem is, I can't Odin back to a stock from because the only Odin compatible file I have is 4.1.1 which my phone will no longer go to since my baseband was updated after trying a former 4.3 ROM.

Can anyone link me to a 4.3 ROM that I can flash in Odin? I'm asking because most of the ROM's I'm finding that are 4.3 require you to be on a TW ROM before flashing their ROM. Thanks.

Satstalker
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_alvarez2007 View Post
Hey guys,

I'm trying to go back to a stock Touchwiz ROM from CyanogenMod 10.2. My only problem is, I can't Odin back to a stock from because the only Odin compatible file I have is 4.1.1 which my phone will no longer go to since my baseband was updated after trying a former 4.3 ROM.

Can anyone link me to a 4.3 ROM that I can flash in Odin? I'm asking because most of the ROM's I'm finding that are 4.3 require you to be on a TW ROM before flashing their ROM. Thanks.
Go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/and put in your phone info and download the stock file.

n_alvarez2007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satstalker View Post
Go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/and put in your phone info and download the stock file.
This link is useless for me as it does not have a 4.3 stock rom listed in their official firmwares. They have only up to 4.1.2 which I cannot Odin back to since my baseband was already updated.

Satstalker
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
This link is useless for me as it does not have a 4.3 stock rom listed in their official firmwares. They have only up to 4.1.2 which I cannot Odin back to since my baseband was already updated.
Maybe there is no update for your carrier yet! A thanks would be nice for trying to help you. But hey next time i wont even reply

theramsey3
Old
Thanks Meter 125
|ROM|Bootloader|Kernel|Modem| AT&T Official 4.3 MJB |24 Nov 2013| There you go all stock. make sure you hit the thanks button for everyone (not my files I just found them)

You cant flash this in odin but can use TWRP or CWM. will get you back all stock. Good luck...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

n_alvarez2007
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by theramsey3 View Post
|ROM|Bootloader|Kernel|Modem| AT&T Official 4.3 MJB |24 Nov 2013| There you go all stock. make sure you hit the thanks button for everyone (not my files I just found them)

You cant flash this in odin but can use TWRP or CWM. will get you back all stock. Good luck...
Do I have to be on a stock rom to use this? I'm currently on Quantum V3 and I don't have access to a stock rom to revert to since my baseband was updated.

theramsey3
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Do I have to be on a stock rom to use this? I'm currently on Quantum V3 and I don't have access to a stock rom to revert to since my baseband was updated.
No you don't have to be on the stock rom to use that, but the bootloaders are for 4.3 so if you haven't updated yet this will update you.

You can flash any rom you want to as long as you do not mess with the bootloader you will be OK. I do not know if this work on anything besides an at&t phone using it on anything else is done so at your own risk just the same as using it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Chr0nicDreamz
Old
Thanks Meter 65

DONATE TO ME
What about the recovery? any way to get a stock recovery image?

Tags
cm10.2, cyanogenmod, odin, stock 4.3, touchwiz