5,605,373 Members 40,616 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Developer mode missing after update.....

Tip us?

1SuperGirl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Developer mode missing after update.....

An andriod system update took place this morning on my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note2, I am on 4.3, I no longer see the developer option under settings; I don't know if the update moved it to some place that I can not find or if it was just removed it completely, taking away the rights to developer mode. Can anyone help me with this?

ianmb
Old
Thanks Meter 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SuperGirl View Post
An andriod system update took place this morning on my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note2, I am on 4.3, I no longer see the developer option under settings; I don't know if the update moved it to some place that I can not find or if it was just removed it completely, taking away the rights to developer mode. Can anyone help me with this?
Menu/settings/General/About Device scroll down to Build Number and press it like 5 or 6 times...it will open up Developer Options
Don't touch my Galaxy Note II !!!

Current:
ROM:SMOOTHEST>>>PERIOD!!!!!
KERNEL : Stock, that came with 4.3
Old Cells: LG Incite, HTC EVO 4G
The Following User Says Thank You to ianmb For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

1SuperGirl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmb View Post
Menu/settings/General/About Device scroll down to Build Number and press it like 5 or 6 times...it will open up Developer Options
Thats for the quick reply, that helped!