• S98system_tweak.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 20
  • net.tweaks.that.I.cut.from.s98.png
    net.tweaks.that.I.cut.from.s98.png
    173.5 KB · Views: 6,534
Last edited:

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Added a beta fix for those not on my swap.
Once you have the mod flashed & running. Unzip, Paste, overwrite, set perms to all, reboot.
Initd is in /etc.
Root Explorer free will not set permissions!

Last edited:

FirePsych

Apr 28, 2012
Roswell, GA
Do you have any idea if the tweaks that broke wife and data in 4.1 stock would be the same that broke wife and data in 4.4?
Do you think your mods would work in 4.4?

FirePsych

Apr 28, 2012
Roswell, GA
Sorry. I meant CM11 which is based on 4.4/KitKat
I know, it's a stretch. You're working with stock 4.1.2, but one can always hope, right? :)
The more I think of it, the more I realize, it was a silly question. PP has a different app for CM roms anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I know, it's a stretch. You're working with stock 4.1.2, but one can always hope, right? :)
The more I think of it, the more I realize, it was a silly question. PP has a different app for CM roms anyway.

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

If it works, (even if data breaks) look at the s98system tweak script it may be the same as the stock. But i can make a networkless mod of that too.

Reactions: FirePsych

FirePsych

Apr 28, 2012
Roswell, GA
I'm running the PP, OP's CM script with CM11 and haven't any data issues yet. But I haven't gone anywhere yet either, so I have had to switch towers. I'll see how it is on the way to work this morning.
If anything, my WiFi seems a little more stable.

Can't say much about overall speed or battery life yet.

VZW in metro Atlanta, if that makes any difference.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moved to:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=48390106#post48390106
    Use these alpha mods at your own risk. Updated ones @ the above.

If it works, (even if data breaks) look at the s98system tweak script it may be the same as the stock. But i can make a networkless mod of that too.