4G LTE... and App Drawer

Tip us?

majorcedar
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default 4G LTE... and App Drawer

I installed Viperone 3.5. Two questions:

1) In the drop down notifications, I cannot select 4g/LTE. And when I'm working off mobile network, I see the "H/3G" symbol. Is this because 4G/LTE is not available??

2) In the app drawer, is their anyway to get scroll from right to left, as opposed to vertical. In one of the videos, I noticed the user scrolling through the app drawer right to left and it looked like a cube (i.e., 3D). Possible?

Thanks much! I"m just getting the hang Flashing ROMs. I got nervous about battery and flashed to ARHD but flashed back when I did not see some noticeable customizations that I had with Viperone. Any other good ROMs for the HTC One. Thanks much!

PcFish
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Go to dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* > Phone Options, there should be a drop down for LTE and such. I put it on auto.

majorcedar
Old
(Last edited by majorcedar; 11th December 2013 at 01:27 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PcFish View Post
Go to dialer and type *#*#4636#*#* > Phone Options, there should be a drop down for LTE and such. I put it on auto.

Did what you said and had "WCDMA Preferred" selected. It would not let me change it to GSM/LTE...Auto. Thoughts?????

What about #2 (above)?

Thanks so much!

PcFish
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorcedar View Post
Did what you said and had "WCDMA Preferred" selected. It would not let me change it to GSM/LTE...Auto. Thoughts?????

What about #2 (above)?

Thanks so much!
Probably using a different launcher/rom for that app drawer. The stock Sense one is vert.