5,604,122 Members 49,096 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seriously pissed at HTC and their lack of customer service!

Tip us?

Iz3man
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Seriously pissed at HTC and their lack of customer service!

Hey guys,

I've had my One repaired 5 times. This last time it was deemed warranty void because it had a little scratch on the front camera lens. I yelled enough to be heard at HTC and the authorized a full repair ( new grills, lcd, rear panel, speakers, front and rear camera) I was pleased. I picked it up today and found it would not power up, stupidly i listened to the Bell store rep who figured it was dead. So i plugged it into the charger and found it to be at 50%, the power button would not actually move, like it was bonded to the phone. I started to look closer and found that my rear camera was off center significantly. I like most of you have looked at a lot of tear down videos, and I know that there is next to no wiggle room in there. I can only assume that the asshat at FutureTel that "fixed" it didn't align everything in place before he forced the back cover on.

I'm taking it back tomorrow morning to send it out again, why they won't just give me a new one is well beyond me...

Anyone else have this issue?

Iz3man
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Image of camera

KidCarter93
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 6448
If you're annoyed at HTC for not having great customer service, there's no point telling us and not them considering they're the ones who can improve.

Thread Closed as threads such as this always seem to turn into arguments instead of the posters intentions.
I'm subscribed to too many threads so I may not notice your reply. To make sure I do, quote my post or add "@KidCarter93" to your reply."
[ m7 | 4.19.401.8 | S-OFF ]
Forum Rules | XDA New User Guide | Getting Moderator Help

"There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand hexadecimal and F the rest."
Follow me on Twitter - @XDAKidCarter93
The Following User Says Thank You to KidCarter93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe