Unhappy Samsung Gravity Smart sgh-T589 brick

Won't boot correctly because of bad use of rooting. When I turn on, after appears the "SAMSUNG" screen, instead of the normal screen it appears an empty window with the option of "force closing", and a blank background. And then it restarts each time doing the same unless I remove the battery. This happens because I wanted install a new font and it was too big (22MB) for the very little space of my phone (had less than that amount free, and well, even having "from factory" settings, I'd leave almost no free space).
I can upload a video if you want, but I think I explained well what my phone does.

Maybe it's ruined already, but if it's still possible to fix, please tell me and I'd be VERY thankful. I don't have much money for a new smartphone...

UPDATE: I JUST FIX MY PHONE!! No need to help me. I followed this --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1320187 and it fixed my phone! It even helped me fixing with the internal memory issue that this phone has, so it really helped me! =D