5,604,730 Members 31,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] MMX A116 Phone Charger??

Tip us?

RzR1911
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] [HELP] MMX A116 Phone Charger??

hello members, im seeking help regarding phone charger since i lost my original phone charger i also a have samsung galaxy grand phone and im using its charger meanwhile for past 3,4 days.. now arises a problem that phone charging took longer than usual, about 5-6 hours to get fully charged.. and it got stucked at 15% only.. its been charging for last 40 minutes now.. soon as i unplugged the charger, the count falls to 14% and then 12% within 10min usage.. i again put my phone to charging and now it got stuck at 12%

suggest me should i buy both battery and charger?? or the main culprit is charger only

rajneeshk
Old
Thanks Meter 165

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RzR1911 View Post
hello members, im seeking help regarding phone charger since i lost my original phone charger i also a have samsung galaxy grand phone and im using its charger meanwhile for past 3,4 days.. now arises a problem that phone charging took longer than usual, about 5-6 hours to get fully charged.. and it got stucked at 15% only.. its been charging for last 40 minutes now.. soon as i unplugged the charger, the count falls to 14% and then 12% within 10min usage.. i again put my phone to charging and now it got stuck at 12%

suggest me should i buy both battery and charger?? or the main culprit is charger only
1. wipe your battery statistics (i hope your phone is rooted) and check after that.
2. Have you also faced the same problem with usb charging?
Press Thanks if I have helped you in any way. You can donate to me as well if you like my work.

My work : Oppo R819 Stock Android for Micromax CHD