[Q] Invalid Sim Rogers Stock 4.3

Tip us?

Mc_Jiggens
Old
(Last edited by Mc_Jiggens; 11th December 2013 at 12:32 AM.) Reason: FIXED
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Invalid Sim Rogers Stock 4.3

1337m, was rooted previously, lost root for mk6. reverted to stock 4.3 (mk6) using odin. Knox counter 0x0. Boots normally.
I'm able to send and receive messages, but no mobile data.
Getting an invalid sim message. What are the causes of this?

Anyone else have this problem? Should be noted I have had network issues with previous roms (4.4gummy, 4.3kangabean) and have had no success in repairing and is the reason I have tried to revert to stock. Is there an issue going from 4.4 downgrade to 4.3?

Edit: Fixed. correct APN setting applied and rogers LTE network seems to work fine now.

ChantalCaron13
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc_Jiggens View Post
1337m, was rooted previously, lost root for mk6. reverted to stock 4.3 (mk6) using odin. Knox counter 0x0. Boots normally.
I'm able to send and receive messages, but no mobile data.
Getting an invalid sim message. What are the causes of this?

Anyone else have this problem? Should be noted I have had network issues with previous roms (4.4gummy, 4.3kangabean) and have had no success in repairing and is the reason I have tried to revert to stock. Is there an issue going from 4.4 downgrade to 4.3?

Edit: Fixed. correct APN setting applied and rogers LTE network seems to work fine now.
Are you sure you didn't trigger Knox counter 0x1. Which file did you use to Odin?

Mc_Jiggens
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChantalCaron13 View Post
Are you sure you didn't trigger Knox counter 0x1. Which file did you use to Odin?
All knox values 0x0 according to odin mode.
I used the file from this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2269304

hnldriver77
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
All knox values 0x0 according to odin mode.
I used the file from this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2269304
so did i but im at 0x1....

odd...

Mc_Jiggens
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnldriver77 View Post
so did i but im at 0x1....

odd...
I'm not sure what I did, but one thing I found is that it looks like the stock is Bell based??? It's a little confusing downloading the RWC and finding a "Bell Mobile TV" app on my phone. But like I said doesn't seem to be any issues so far with it, just had to change the APN.
Wish I could help ya out but don't know a whole lot.

hnldriver77
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
I'm not sure what I did, but one thing I found is that it looks like the stock is Bell based??? It's a little confusing downloading the RWC and finding a "Bell Mobile TV" app on my phone. But like I said doesn't seem to be any issues so far with it, just had to change the APN.
Wish I could help ya out but don't know a whole lot.

all the canadian variants are the same code except they have specific carrier apps thrown in...

Mc_Jiggens
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnldriver77 View Post
all the canadian variants are the same code except they have specific carrier apps thrown in...
Cool, thanks.
After being on customs for so long, wow, did not remember all the crapps that come preloaded....what a mess