Love Mei

Tip us?

Adam Browning
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueChris View Post
I had ordered a week ago the same case and I hope it will be here in a week out two but now I thought how this case glass will be on my phone since I got mime ghost on it, really haven't thought it, you think I can put above the case glass? Or I need to take out the mime?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
I was wondering that myself. I have the GLAS.tR on mine. I figure we will have to take them off. :/

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

andriod.exe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
any one plan on using a holster with this case?? if so what holster would fit this case

BlueChris
Old
Thanks Meter 192

DONATE TO ME
Maybe otterbox holster?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Adam Browning
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by andriod.exe View Post
any one plan on using a holster with this case?? if so what holster would fit this case
666syco had to modify a 6.3 Mega holster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666syco View Post
I got one on my phone everything is functional. Yes s-pen is in there but on exposed there is a mod to hid all items in the top left of the status bar so this way you can leave your s-pen a quarter of the way out and you will be able to pull it out with your finger nail other then that it's great. I had to buy a case with a holster for the 6.3 mega to use it with a holster. I heated up the side of the holster with a heat gun bent them out and now it's no longer a brick in my pocket. Down side it's heave now with the case one hit and you can knock someone out cold with it and still make a phone call when done. Lol I haven't tried. If you guys want pics I'll be happy to post some.

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Also wife is fine and I see no difference in service with the case I got to say I love it.

nerys71
Old
Thanks Meter 386
I made a few videos of this case

2x 3 part series including water testing

First set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4BTKSZ2DDc

Second Set https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLAoxSvtQpA

subsequent parts are linked in descriptions.

I am quite impressed with the case.

as long as you seal it up right (careful with the stylus hole !! I would just seal it up tight instead of using the stylus to seal the hold if that stylus moves.....

it does appear to actually be water resistant. I would say you have a pretty decent chance of surviving in rain in a splash or a drop in shallow water (tub sink toilet etc..)

a downside is it DOES reduce your signal strength. not by a huge amount but noticeable. especially if you get weak 4g

very rugged. good quality. some decent water resistance

I plan one more video set when its not so damned cold where I "drop" the case and then submerge to test durability followed by submergence to see how well it protects.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nerys71 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Tyster
Old
Thanks Meter 0
very sturdy. could be used as a throwing weapon lol.