5,596,066 Members 33,459 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Has anyone else faced the same problem
yes 0 0%
no 0 0%
similar 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] error(0) on defy +

Tip us?
 
loveflux
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2013
Question [Q] error(0) on defy +

Hi,
I'am trying to flash my defy+ with stock rom to CM10.2. This is my first time. I rooted my phone using Framaroot v1.7.0 and installed SndInitDefy_2.3. When ever i try to flash the nightly it says Error (0) -cannot read file.I even formatted the card and copied the ROM.zip to the root.Please help
The Following User Says Thank You to loveflux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pnrakesh
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveflux View Post
Hi,
I'am trying to flash my defy+ with stock rom to CM10.2. This is my first time. I rooted my phone using Framaroot v1.7.0 and installed SndInitDefy_2.3. When ever i try to flash the nightly it says Error (0) -cannot read file.I even formatted the card and copied the ROM.zip to the root.Please help
I have a similar problem, I am able to read the zip file, but when I flash, it says
Code:
error in package cm11.zip, status(0)
Installation aborted
 
hotdog125
Old
#3  
hotdog125's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 370
Posts: 884
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveflux View Post
Hi,
I'am trying to flash my defy+ with stock rom to CM10.2. This is my first time. I rooted my phone using Framaroot v1.7.0 and installed SndInitDefy_2.3. When ever i try to flash the nightly it says Error (0) -cannot read file.I even formatted the card and copied the ROM.zip to the root.Please help
You need to first flash latest CM10 and then flash CM10.2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnrakesh View Post
I have a similar problem, I am able to read the zip file, but when I flash, it says
Code:
error in package cm11.zip, status(0)
Installation aborted
You need to first install CM10, then CM10.2, flash update recovery and then flash CM11. Read first before posting, this has been answered a million times before.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
If you need help, please post in the Q&A section of the appropriate forum. Search before asking

Defy+ MB526
The Following User Says Thank You to hotdog125 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pnrakesh
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog125 View Post
You need to first flash latest CM10 and then flash CM10.2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------



You need to first install CM10, then CM10.2, flash update recovery and then flash CM11. Read first before posting, this has been answered a million times before.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Will try that
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes