[Q] error(0) on defy +

Tip us?

loveflux
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Question [Q] error(0) on defy +

Hi,
I'am trying to flash my defy+ with stock rom to CM10.2. This is my first time. I rooted my phone using Framaroot v1.7.0 and installed SndInitDefy_2.3. When ever i try to flash the nightly it says Error (0) -cannot read file.I even formatted the card and copied the ROM.zip to the root.Please help
The Following User Says Thank You to loveflux For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pnrakesh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveflux View Post
Hi,
I'am trying to flash my defy+ with stock rom to CM10.2. This is my first time. I rooted my phone using Framaroot v1.7.0 and installed SndInitDefy_2.3. When ever i try to flash the nightly it says Error (0) -cannot read file.I even formatted the card and copied the ROM.zip to the root.Please help
I have a similar problem, I am able to read the zip file, but when I flash, it says
Code:
error in package cm11.zip, status(0)
Installation aborted

hotdog125
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveflux View Post
Hi,
You need to first flash latest CM10 and then flash CM10.2.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnrakesh View Post
I have a similar problem, I am able to read the zip file, but when I flash, it says
Code:
error in package cm11.zip, status(0)
Installation aborted
You need to first install CM10, then CM10.2, flash update recovery and then flash CM11. Read first before posting, this has been answered a million times before.

If you need help, please post in the Q&A section of the appropriate forum. Search before asking

Defy+ MB526
The Following User Says Thank You to hotdog125 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pnrakesh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog125 View Post
You need to first flash latest CM10 and then flash CM10.2.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

You need to first install CM10, then CM10.2, flash update recovery and then flash CM11. Read first before posting, this has been answered a million times before.

Thanks! Will try that