UID Inconsistent error: Need help in hard resetting phone

Tip us?

vnsriniwas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 77
Default UID Inconsistent error: Need help in hard resetting phone

Hi,

I am plannning to sell my i9500 model. I was using Arrow Rom V11 (4.3 without knox) before deciding this. In order to give valid warranty phone to the buyer, I ventured into installing stock 4.3 rom on the phone. As I a, from India, I have downloaded Indian 4.3 stock firware from Sammobile and flashed through ODIN. When the flashsin is done, the I am getting this "UID Inconsistent" message and along with many other"process stopped" messgaes. so I am not even abnle to get into settings menu to do a factory reset.

I read somewhere that "finxing permissions" through TWRP will solve the problem. But that will create another problem to me i.e lost warranty. (As i have already flashed 4.3 stock, Knox is set in).Hence I am not sure what to do make the phone function normally?

I want to keep installing custom recovery as last option. Btw, I am not able to get into recoverymode (even stock recovery) by pressing volume up+power+home buttons. When I try that phone flashes andorid symbol momentaorly and then reboots.

It will be great if you can offer some help! thanks in advance!!!
Please click "Thanks" if you like my post or find it useful

Joku1981
Old
Thanks Meter 457

DONATE TO ME
1. Ur warranty is void (Knox 0x1) -> No warranty in some country, in others yes.
2. Install TWRP and fix perms for solve ur problems
3. Reboot and take a look if all is correct
4. Reflash STOCK ROM for let ur phone like STOCK (but with knox actived -> no solution for that atm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]