Couple of Questions

Tip us?

ExtremeRyno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 83
Default Couple of Questions

Probably answered elsewhere, but I've got a couple questions about the MOJO:

1. Dual controllers. Will we be able to use two controls with the system? I have the Sixaxis app and a PS3 controller that I'm quite a fan of. Would love to see some two-player action.

2. Media Player. Will the Mojo have built-in media players? If so, what codecs are currently supported? I have videos saved in flv, mp4, avi, mpg, mov, etc. Would love to stream them to the TV.
NookColor CM7.2
Acer Iconia A700 CM11
Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Stock (for now...)
MadCatz M.O.J.O.
HTC One X Team Venom ViperXL

Flashing the A700 - A Guide
The Following User Says Thank You to ExtremeRyno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mad Catz Rich
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Hi,

1. Yes, we support multiple controllers and we support at least the following:

Mad Catz C.T.R.L.R
Xbox 360 Controller
Dualshock 3
Any Bluetooth HID-compliant controller

2. Only the stock video player ships on M.O.J.O. but of course being an open platform you can load any media player that you want. Some of the obvious ones like MXPlayer won't show up on the Play Store on M.O.J.O. because they haven't updated their manifest yet to remove the touchscreen requirement, but you can of course still obtain the APK from elsewhere and install it. Regarding codecs, the following are supported:

Audio: MP3, WAV/PCM/LPCM, AAC, FLAC, OGG
Photo: JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
Video: AVI (Xvid, AVC, MPEG2/4), MPG/MPEG, VOB, FLV (h.264), MKV (h.264, x.264, AVC, MPEG2/4, VC-1)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Catz Rich For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]