XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

disable vibration while typing in samsung galaxy s5831i

Tip us?

grgken
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy disable vibration while typing in samsung galaxy s5831i

I recently got my hands on samsung galaxy s5831i cell phone with android version 2.3.6 and had noticed that the phone vibrates every time while typing. I have search the settings and tried different options to disable the vibration while typing. I even searched online about disabling it and came to know that the option is called HAPTIC FEEDBACK and should be disabled but the problem is that I just can't find that HAPTIC FEEDBACK OPTION in the settings. plz help

Hitesh2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1076
Quote:
Originally Posted by grgken View Post
I recently got my hands on samsung galaxy s5831i cell phone with android version 2.3.6 and had noticed that the phone vibrates every time while typing. I have search the settings and tried different options to disable the vibration while typing. I even searched online about disabling it and came to know that the option is called HAPTIC FEEDBACK and should be disabled but the problem is that I just can't find that HAPTIC FEEDBACK OPTION in the settings. plz help
First which keyboard your using if it is custom then go to is setting's and disable Vibrate on key-press
And about Haptic feedback is under Custom Rom Settings so if your using any custom Rom so search in its setting.