XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] my sony xperia m is stuck on boot loop

Tip us?

really_fuzzy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] my sony xperia m is stuck on boot loop

hello guys am in very dangerous sitution so please please guys help me out .last night i rooted my phone and it was perfect but today i saw an video on youtube showing how to make status bar transperent like android 4.4 in that video he said it is a app runs on rooted device .the app name was framework some thing like that i opened that app and clicked on frame work it ask me to grant root access i gave it and clicked on install/update and first time it restarted after restarting it once again i opened that app and did the same process .then thhe output was successfully created new partition and restarted and got stuck on boot loop and i cannot do any thing when i connect it to pc for pc companion the pc is not recognising the device so please please please help me out am very scared this was the first time i did some expirement on my phone but i lost so help me .thanks in advance

i did not install any cwm or any thing no i did not do any such thing . i tried to flash a rom using fastboot but it gives me error "archive do not contain android info.txt" when i get a android info.txt it asks for boot.img when this is also done it ask for boot.sig next it asks for system.img system.sig boot.sig at last recovery.sig recovery.img after long google search i got the files at last it says failed to download signature my internet is fast and can you suggest me a rom which contain all of these

really_fuzzy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by really_fuzzy View Post
hello guys am in very dangerous sitution so please please guys help me out .last night i rooted my phone and it was perfect but today i saw an video on youtube showing how to make status bar transperent like android 4.4 in that video he said it is a app runs on rooted device .the app name was framework some thing like that i opened that app and clicked on frame work it ask me to grant root access i gave it and clicked on install/update and first time it restarted after restarting it once again i opened that app and did the same process .then thhe output was successfully created new partition and restarted and got stuck on boot loop and i cannot do any thing when i connect it to pc for pc companion the pc is not recognising the device so please please please help me out am very scared this was the first time i did some expirement on my phone but i lost so help me .thanks in advance

i did not install any cwm or any thing no i did not do any such thing . i tried to flash a rom using fastboot but it gives me error "archive do not contain android info.txt" when i get a android info.txt it asks for boot.img when this is also done it ask for boot.sig next it asks for system.img system.sig boot.sig at last recovery.sig recovery.img after long google search i got the files at last it says failed to download signature my internet is fast and can you suggest me a rom which contain all of these
please guys i came here with lot of hopes i posted this same question in other formums but no help.i thought here in this forum all are very seniors devs so please help me as fast as you can please please

ajez
Old
Thanks Meter 2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2513568

really_fuzzy
Old
(Last edited by really_fuzzy; 12th December 2013 at 04:56 AM.) Reason: extra information
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by really_fuzzy View Post

i tried that method also but my device doesnot stay in flash mode for more than 5 sec so please help
am using ubuntu 13.10 for your convinicece so please guys help me