XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

I click/flash Volume hack/fix ?

Tip us?

naturecannon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Default I click/flash Volume hack/fix ?

Any simple mods out there to boost the speaker volume a bit? My HTCONE speakers blow this tablet away in the volume department.

Looking for a simple volume booster. Any amount of volume boost would help. I am not into those mods that take a lot of configuring., not well versed in the audio area so I don't want to read a big manual/guide to boost volume nor have the time to do so.

Any links? Im On 4.4.1
"A rising tide lifts all boats" JFK
[

Lionex1
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
Any simple mods out there to boost the speaker volume a bit? My HTCONE speakers blow this tablet away in the volume department.

Looking for a simple volume booster. Any amount of volume boost would help. I am not into those mods that take a lot of configuring., not well versed in the audio area so I don't want to read a big manual/guide to boost volume nor have the time to do so.

Any links? Im On 4.4.1
Try Xposed with the volume booster.

http://www.addictivetips.com/android...tall-it-guide/

Once installed, you can search for different modules, the volume booster should be there.

Keep in mind, prolonged high volume usage isn't good for the device, the stock cap is there for a reason.

naturecannon
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionex1 View Post
Try Xposed with the volume booster.

http://www.addictivetips.com/android...tall-it-guide/

Once installed, you can search for different modules, the volume booster should be there.

Keep in mind, prolonged high volume usage isn't good for the device, the stock cap is there for a reason.
Thanks I use xposed. Not in list but I will find it. Have you used the volume booster with KK?
"A rising tide lifts all boats" JFK
[

Lionex1
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturecannon View Post
Thanks I use xposed. Not in list but I will find it. Have you used the volume booster with KK?
Not personally, I find the default volume is loud enough