5,596,700 Members 47,199 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Touch responsiveness

Tip us?

Doublepranks
Old
(Last edited by Doublepranks; 11th December 2013 at 12:08 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Touch responsiveness

It feels like the phone takes way too long to recognize and respond to touch commands.
I don't know why but it feels like touch responsiveness is getting delayed somehow, It's not about processor power or even overall hardware performance I can literally touch the apps launchpad move my finger off the screen and still have time to see the animation and the vibration take place which isn't true for the galay S3 running touch-crappy-wiz, Why is that? Isn't it supposed to be more responsive?

Have any of you guys noticed or experienced this issue with yours Moto g?

Nicole Summers
Old
Thanks Meter 7
That doesn't sound sound normal. Is it the same when yuo boot up in safe mode? Hold the power button down until it offers to switch off, hold down for 3 seconds and tap on reboot to safe mode.

If its running smooth in safe mode, then that means that there is a bad apple in the list of apps you downloaded and it would be best to weed out the apps.

Cheers,
Nicole
The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole Summers For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Doublepranks
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
I tried booting in safe mode And even though it feel quite a bit less delayed doesn't feel that much different either! I will wipe cache and unload some apps.. Thanks for helping!

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

mjjferreira
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Mine is super responsive and blasing fast...