SkyGo on GPAD 8.3

Search This thread

shadowgolf

Sep 1, 2008
Hull
in my country (italy) skygo there is only for samsung tablet...i need apk and after install on my G Pad

As I said, it will only work in UK and Ireland. Two problems, firstly, I think I may be breaking forum rules by posting the apk, and secondly, I don't know how to extract it. I'm not rooted and not intending to as that also stops Sky Go from working.

Reactions: cabron1980

woody1

May 2, 2010
Atlanta
As I said, it will only work in UK and Ireland. Two problems, firstly, I think I may be breaking forum rules by posting the apk, and secondly, I don't know how to extract it. I'm not rooted and not intending to as that also stops Sky Go from working.

Chances are good that it could be made to work in other countries using a UK VPN. Just curious, but is it for sure that SkyGo won't work on a rooted device? That's the first I've heard of apps that are restricted that way.

shadowgolf

Sep 1, 2008
Hull
No question, there's a lot of discussion about it on the Sky Go forums. It won't work if a device has been unrooted but has any trace of having been rooted e.g. SU is still installed. Apparently it's for licensing reasons.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    in my country (italy) skygo there is only for samsung tablet...i need apk and after install on my G Pad