5,595,570 Members 46,156 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HTC one fastboot usb freezing on flash recovery

Tip us?

pbsepn
Old
(Last edited by pbsepn; 11th December 2013 at 04:21 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default HTC one fastboot usb freezing on flash recovery

Please can I have some help with this problem, I have unlocked my bootloader with htcdev.com and am now trying to flash recovery. Whenever I do the command to flash the recovery it tells me it is trying to sent it to the phone but never gets past this point, on my phone it freezes with an unfilled loading bar appearing in the top right of the screen. To get out of this I have to hard reset, I have tried fastboot clear cache to fix this but that has not worked. I have had a look for another question similar and found one with no working response, Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

pbsepn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbsepn View Post
Please can I have some help with this problem, I have unlocked my bootloader with htcdev.com and am now trying to flash recovery. Whenever I do the command to flash the recovery it tells me it is trying to sent it to the phone but never gets past this point, on my phone it freezes with an unfilled loading bar appearing in the top right of the screen. To get out of this I have to hard reset, I have tried fastboot clear cache to fix this but that has not worked. I have had a look for another question similar and found one with no working response, Thanks in advance!

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

found my issue, fastboot doesn't like my usb3 ports