XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N9000Q restart problem while locking the screen

Tip us?

aarslan419
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default N9000Q restart problem while locking the screen

Hey guys i have this problem since first use. The problem is; averagely 2 times in a day when i hit the power button to lock the screen, device become unresponsive and after 10-15 seconds it restarts. Is it a hardware or a software problem? And what should i do? Btw My device is up to date. Thanks in advance..

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

xclub_101
Old
Thanks Meter 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarslan419 View Post
Hey guys i have this problem since first use. The problem is; averagely 2 times in a day when i hit the power button to lock the screen, device become unresponsive and after 10-15 seconds it restarts. Is it a hardware or a software problem? And what should i do? Btw My device is up to date. Thanks in advance..
Could it be that your power button "sticks" and it ends-up as if you press it for 10 seconds it just restarts as it should?
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7

aarslan419
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101 View Post
Could it be that your power button "sticks" and it ends-up as if you press it for 10 seconds it just restarts as it should?
No it cant because if i hold the button for 10 sec it normally restarts but in this case device become unresponsive. Even sometimes it gets half dimmed and rarely it takes more than 30 seconds to go for a restart. And rarely it locks the screen after 10 sec unresponsiveness.

SM-N9000Q cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi