XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Notification Problem GS4 At&t

Tip us?

gnrcesar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Notification Problem GS4 At&t

Hi im new to xda and I had a problem with notifications . I seem to get no notifications at all, i have looked around the internet and I found out it had something to do with my google account. They suggested i remove the account then sign in again. I did this, I got my notifications but, I only get it when the account is removed. As soon as i sign back in i get no notifications besides sms. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it. I need my google account for the play store contacts etc. but, I want my notifications.(rooted on stock)

TheAxman
Old
Thanks Meter 8619

DONATE TO ME
Sounds as if you have a 3rd party app that is controlling your notifications, my problem with this is how can you possibly get notifications with no google acct active? Now that is strange.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheAxman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gnrcesar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAxman View Post
Sounds as if you have a 3rd party app that is controlling your notifications, my problem with this is how can you possibly get notifications with no google acct active? Now that is strange.
I am not sure, it gives me all my notifications as soon as i sign out. Is there any way i could find out which app is controlling my notifications?