5,597,354 Members 32,506 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xt910 charging problem and consumer id error

Tip us?

zmarkod
Old
(Last edited by zmarkod; 10th December 2013 at 03:37 PM.) Reason: I forgot to add something.
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Xt910 charging problem and consumer id error

I'm a second user of this phone, and the user before me tried to flash a rom from some other phone and it won't boot or access recovery, now when I connect phone to the wall charger it displays:
Consumer ID error. Contract Dealer
Boot to suspend/TCMD mode:dead:0007:00000000:000000cc (I will attach pics.)
After 6-7 sec it goes off. When it's connected to PC the white led is on, but when I try to turn it on or access recovery the led goes off.
I've seen posts with Consumer ID.... 0004 but nothing about 0007..
Yesterday I've tried to charge it with wires while charger being plugged in wall, it sat there for hour and half and after that still couldn't boot, and when again plugged to normal charger it displayed same error again. What should I do?? Please help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131208_201241.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	2446074   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131209_200304.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	2446075  

faheemakbar18
Old
Thanks Meter 8
can u boot to bootloader menu (which has options like ap fastboot recovery etc)

this error means its cid is erased, ask ur seller if he got backup of cid, also whats the region of the phone, us uk and last time which rom was it using ics or jb

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

this error means its cid is erased, ask ur seller if he got backup of cid, also whats the region of the phone, us uk and last time which rom was it using ics or jb

zmarkod
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by faheemakbar18 View Post

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Would that be power+vol down+vol up?
He didn't back it up, it is from US , and I am in Croatia, the last one was JB.

3n3rg1c
Old
Thanks Meter 337
^^ yes it is then select BP tools and boot Then Root the phone and install bmm it will bypass CID error
Current Running Devices :

Google Nexus 4 (MAKO)

My Works :

Atrix 4G
: Smart Light Rom Cm10.1 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2292347

CM 10 for DROID http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2081711

ICS DROID http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2055385

My XDA posts ::

CyanFox For Galaxy Nexus [GSM]http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...anfox-t2612870

zmarkod
Old
(Last edited by zmarkod; 11th December 2013 at 07:08 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3n3rg1c View Post
^^ yes it is then select BP tools and boot Then Root the phone and install bmm it will bypass CID error
I can't get to the bootloader. Can it be due to dead battery or maybe dead mobo, because the guy flashed the rom of other phone, could that maybe kill it, because of other voltage and cpu frequency's? Or it could it be the usb cable(it worked before cutting). Should I try with plugging it in PC instead? Thanks.
I've charged it for few minutes with normal charger and now it starts randomly and displays Consumer ID.... and when I put it under my shirt I can see that screen lights green and it has some black spots, and it's not visible at light. This is what I now get when I connect phone via usb..
After installing software loading, it fails right when screen gets on and displays message Consumer ID..... With RSD lite 6.0 I actually managed to detect device, also until screen gets on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gutdtfg.PNG
Views:	18
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	2448506   Click image for larger version

Name:	sfsdfgsdg.PNG
Views:	16
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	2448517