5,594,653 Members 32,774 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] pls i need fast help

Tip us?
 
zakryia
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default [Q] pls i need fast help

hello to all
i have one x old version work fine without any problem before one day show me messag you have new update i download update then start to flash after finish update my phone restart and hang to logo htc then give me black screen i tried to format and wip but the same problem my phone hang and black screen pls i need latest version ruu here my details of my phone

(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.73.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.167.31
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.720.1
(bootloader) serialno: HT24EW107469
(bootloader) imei: 359188049985831
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__038
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4035mV
(bootloader) devpower: 93
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 1.045s
 
Thant
Old
#2  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakryia View Post
hello to all
i have one x old version work fine without any problem before one day show me messag you have new update i download update then start to flash after finish update my phone restart and hang to logo htc then give me black screen i tried to format and wip but the same problem my phone hang and black screen pls i need latest version ruu here my details of my phone

(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.73.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.167.31
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.720.1
(bootloader) serialno: HT24EW107469
(bootloader) imei: 359188049985831
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__038
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4035mV
(bootloader) devpower: 93
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 1.045s
If you have warranty send it for repear if no warranty unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com, download Philz recovery and flash it, download nandroid backup 4.19.707.1 and install via recovery and flash the boot.img
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
zakryia
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
If you have warranty send it for repear if no warranty unlock your bootloader via htcdev.com, download Philz recovery and flash it, download nandroid backup 4.19.707.1 and install via recovery and flash the boot.img
thanks for reply my phone without warranty i unlock bootloader via htc and i flash philz recovery im download nandroid backup 4.19.707.1 after restore nandroid backup 4.19.707.1 not solve my problem the same problem hang in htc screen pls what can ido for reapir my phone i need this version
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.73.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.167.31
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.720.1
 
Thant
Old
#4  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakryia View Post
thanks for reply my phone without warranty i unlock bootloader via htc and i flash philz recovery im download nandroid backup 4.19.707.1 after restore nandroid backup 4.19.707.1 not solve my problem the same problem hang in htc screen pls what can ido for reapir my phone i need this version
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.73.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.167.31
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 4.19.720.1

are you flash the boot.img from nandroid? and recovery.img from nandroid?
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
 
zakryia
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 33
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant View Post
are you flash the boot.img from nandroid? and recovery.img from nandroid?
yes my bro im flash boot.img.with recover.img but same problem after restart my phone after 10 sec sereen black pls i need solve my phone
 
Thant
Old
#6  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 359
Posts: 1,099
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sofia

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakryia View Post
yes my bro im flash boot.img.with recover.img but same problem after restart my phone after 10 sec sereen black pls i need solve my phone
try with erase cache and dalvik
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #017 LM
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Motorola Droid RAZR HD and M to Receive KitKat in a “Few More Weeks”

Verizon and Motorola shocked us all back in November when … more

[APK] YouTube Update to 5.6 Now Lets You Cast Live Video to Your Chromecast

Earlier today, we talked about how Google brought two new apps to … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.2 Now Rolling Out to the AT&T Galaxy S 4 Active

A little under two months ago, AT&T started rolling out … more