XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

home button alternative?

Tip us?

vadimo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Question home button alternative?

i tend to use stylus a lot and i can even use it on soft key buttons which is great, i always want to use home button function without pressing the actual button. Is there a motion gesture or anything similar that would allow me to go to home screen?

Basically i would like to avoid pressing the home button with finger all the time.
Phone: HTC Desire HD (Runnning Android Revolution HD 7.0)
Tablet: Asus Transformer Prime TF201 with dock (Running AndroWook Hairy Bean v1.51)

semeru
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo View Post
i tend to use stylus a lot and i can even use it on soft key buttons which is great, i always want to use home button function without pressing the actual button. Is there a motion gesture or anything similar that would allow me to go to home screen?

Basically i would like to avoid pressing the home button with finger all the time.
try button saviour
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....nonroot&hl=en

*GalaxyDev*
Old
Thanks Meter 47
or you can use the one included in the note, just go settings and then accessibility, in there just activate the assistant menu it's pretty good

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda app-developers app

vikas724
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadimo View Post

use swipe home button. Works perfectly with Spen. Just set sensitivity to large inside its settings if it is not that responsive.

vadimo
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
thanks guys i liked the samsung accessibility one but i thought it was too laggy to open up and then its always floating

i then found perfect simple app called 'Home Button', its always in notifications and you simply click it
Phone: HTC Desire HD (Runnning Android Revolution HD 7.0)
Tablet: Asus Transformer Prime TF201 with dock (Running AndroWook Hairy Bean v1.51)

arkin56
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Try floating toucher on google play.

Eddiemc
Old
Thanks Meter 248
Gmd pen gestures. You create the gestures you need for whatever functions. I've got press pen button swipe down for notifications and up for home..