5,599,337 Members 37,863 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Making heads or tails of the [Dev] section?

Tip us?

Jamesyboy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 207
Default [Q] Making heads or tails of the [Dev] section?

So,

I've come from the SGH-i717 AT&T Galaxy Note and TF101 sections. The choice is nowhere near as comprehensive in the aforementioned sections.

So, what ROMs stand out here? What do you consider the best, and why? I couldn't choose one for the life of me, right now. So while I get acquainted-- I prefer customizability and speed...any suggestions?
Phone: SGH-i337 (AT&T Galaxy Note S4) on AT&T - MK2 - Safe Strapped and Rooted - Looking For ROMs

Tablet: 2013 Nexus 7 (ASUS Nexus 7 FHD) Wi-Fi Only - SlimKAT Nightlies (Anxiously Awaiting PAC's Move to 4.4xx)

**~I "I like my women like I like my coffee-- in a burlap sack, on the back of a Bolivian donkey." -- The most interesting man in the world. -- 2013 ~**

zacthespack
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1690

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesyboy View Post
So,

I've come from the SGH-i717 AT&T Galaxy Note and TF101 sections. The choice is nowhere near as comprehensive in the aforementioned sections.

So, what ROMs stand out here? What do you consider the best, and why? I couldn't choose one for the life of me, right now. So while I get acquainted-- I prefer customizability and speed...any suggestions?
Thread closed.

We tend to stop 'best rom' threads because at the end of the day there is no 'best rom'.
This is a personal thing and down to each user, your best bet is to test ROMs and see which works best fro you

Code:
question = 2*b || !(2*b)
"The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents."

Code:
class Luke extends Jedi {
    function checkFather($father) {
        if ($father-]name == 'Darth Vader')
            die('NOOOOO!!');
    }
}

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe