XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

2 Questions - Boot Screen Sequence

Tip us?

LightTsunami
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question 2 Questions - Boot Screen Sequence

1. Which volume controls boot sequence volume? I've noticed on silent the tune doesn't play. If there's any way around this also, I'd love to hear, as I'd like to keep the phone on vibrate and have the boot sequence have full volume.

2. Say I've got a 30 second animation and 30 second audio file made for my bootanimation, I've got the whole thing as 1 single part for the images. Will the audio and animation play in sync from the beginning or must I do further customizations?

LightTsunami
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightTsunami View Post
1. Which volume controls boot sequence volume? I've noticed on silent the tune doesn't play. If there's any way around this also, I'd love to hear, as I'd like to keep the phone on vibrate and have the boot sequence have full volume.

2. Say I've got a 30 second animation and 30 second audio file made for my bootanimation, I've got the whole thing as 1 single part for the images. Will the audio and animation play in sync from the beginning or must I do further customizations?
Bump.

bigfau
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 10451

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightTsunami View Post

Try this. You will be able to demo your bootanimation and make sure your audio is in sync. Hope it helps.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1678540
The Following User Says Thank You to bigfau For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]