XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Deodexed rom for Xperia V

Tip us?

panjgoori
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default [Q] Deodexed rom for Xperia V

Hello everyone. Is there any Deodexed rom for Xperia V ? i want to use Honami Home in my Xperia V but i'm unable to find a Deodexed rom for .140 build.
N900: One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

By vi_

Xperia SP C5302 || Unlocked Bootloader || Leaked Sony 4.3 Jelly Bean

WhiteNeo
Old
Thanks Meter 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by panjgoori View Post
Hello everyone. Is there any Deodexed rom for Xperia V ? i want to use Honami Home in my Xperia V but i'm unable to find a Deodexed rom for .140 build.
Why does it have to be .140 if there is already .145?

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Anyway, check this out..
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2237184

Sent from my LT25i using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteNeo For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

peter-k
Old
(Last edited by peter-k; 12th December 2013 at 02:16 AM.) Reason: spelling
Thanks Meter 120
If you prefer 140 use Honami Experience V1. It is cleverly made but has a few bugs, although more a bit annoying and none of them being deal breakers. The developers preferred the second last app versions not the absolutely latest, for stability reasons. And stabil it is. It has already a Honami style home but not the latest. There is a modified 6.1 by KG, that is the one you will wish to use.

If 145 is ok as well Pure-X-Blaster is the current king. I personally can not comment on it.
"I don't think we need comments/discussions on rules/guidelines."
The Following User Says Thank You to peter-k For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]