XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help pushing a ROM

Tip us?

jonathan4tw
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Need help pushing a ROM

So I recently just got done with a huge ordeal of being stuck in CWM recovery mode with no adb access or anything. I finally downloaded the Koush driver and it recognized my phone giving me adb access. Well my buddy who had the same problem fixed his right away using adb and he pushed a stock ROM to his phone and whaaallllaaa back to normal. He isn't available anymore and I'm not sure how to use adb to push a stock ROM to my phone. When I turn my phone on it doesn't go past the LG screen so I'm pretty sure I deleted everything while I was stuck in CWM. I already have a Stock ROM downloaded on my desktop, so any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

lingarajug
Old
Thanks Meter 35
If u know where adb is installed in ur PC open that folder and copy the Rom to that folder and rename it as Rom.zip, then holding shift right click mouse within the folder and select open command here, then boot ur phone into recovery and open sideload in ur phone and then connect it to ur pc and then type adb devices the command window in ur pc and it should show ur device try 2 to 3 Times as the first time it will say starting process or whatever and once ur phone shows up type adb sideload Rom.zip with 1 space between each word and make sure that there is only 1 file in the folder ur working named Rom.zip and u should be done.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app