[Q] Need some help here Stuck on bootloop, Can only use TWRP

Tip us?

xxxrichievxxx
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 76
Default [Q] Need some help here Stuck on bootloop, Can only use TWRP

Hello everyone!

I'm having a bit of an issue. apparently everything was deleted on my phone for some reason when i was using my phone. I decided that I should just Factory restore through TWRP and reinstall kitkat 4.4.1. when I went to go factory restore I see that on the commands it says "Unable to mount, failed to wipe dalvik, wipe complete Failed" I took off the -rf on the settings check mark and when I go to Factory reset, the phone stays on "Formatting Cache using make_ext4fs function" the progress bar is moving but after several minutes it's the same screen no changes no failed messages or anything. almost like it's still trying to format. - my phone starts to get kinda warm. I have tried sideloading a ROM but my computer doesn't seem to pickup my phone. Instead when I hit to sideload through adb in the device manager i see "Other devices g2" with a question mark.

I do have the LG usb drivers and also I believe I have adb installed.

What else can i do? My phone still tries to boot but all I get is the boot animation over and over again.I tried the "LG G2 Stock Firmware" thread but the program says wrong phone model.

I had installed Kitkat 4.4 with Wootever's version 6 kernel and my phone model is d800.

Thanks for all your help! Seems like flashing was a lot easier on my previous HTC One X+ lol

lingarajug
Old
Thanks Meter 35
If ur adb can see ur phone in sideload mode then sideload kitkat Roms and gapps and the kernel.

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

lingarajug
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Install koush drivers as stock lg driver does not help pc see ur phone in recovery mode

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app