XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

AT&T mega question

Tip us?

9wire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 303
Default AT&T mega question

Rooted this morning with kingo so i could use Viper and tibu, my lockscreen now says "custom", so did i void the warranty yet? I believe I read installing a recovery will trip the knox for sure? And, if i did, can i flash twrp from Goo?
Not new to flashing, but I haven't had a locked bootloader since my DX. Came from note1 and note 2 to the mega.

ray.azfloortech@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9wire View Post
Rooted this morning with kingo so i could use Viper and tibu, my lockscreen now says "custom", so did i void the warranty yet? I believe I read installing a recovery will trip the knox for sure? And, if i did, can i flash twrp from Goo?
Not new to flashing, but I haven't had a locked bootloader since my DX. Came from note1 and note 2 to the mega.
I dont think you have voided your warranty.. many people here with bricked phones has sent them to samsung and got them back in working factory cindition.... to my knowledge there is noy twrp for the att.. we still waitimg for that...
The Following User Says Thank You to ray.azfloortech@gmail.com For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

caguas56
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray.azfloortech@gmail.com View Post
I dont think you have voided your warranty.. many people here with bricked phones has sent them to samsung and got them back in working factory cindition.... to my knowledge there is noy twrp for the att.. we still waitimg for that...
And waiting, and waiting, and waiting and waiting........

9wire
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 303
I'm not that concerned with warranty, I wish it had recovery. Most of my phones I've had I voided the warranty the first day.