5,598,718 Members 38,230 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New battery?

Tip us?

TheLnxDrd
Old
(Last edited by TheLnxDrd; 11th December 2013 at 07:17 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Battery Full New battery?

So i have over a 2 year old sensation with original battery inside..

I have a lots of problems that i THINK they are caused by my battery:

Camera does not work anymore,
Battery runs out really quickly,
When using 3G on battery (100%) and browsing. The phone suddenly shuts down and then i have like 15% battery left,

IF i buy a new battery for my sensation, can i get my camera back and will the sudden shut down keep coming or are them both gone with bad battery?

I want to be sure before ordering it from the other side of the world. (Finland Price: at least 30€ for 1700mAh) And bigger (2450mAh) battery from china is only 5€ with postage costs included.

Edit: Is this phone lost cause? And i have resetted my phone and some other things like that.
Phone: HTC Sensation
S-OFF, UNLOCKED, ANDROID 4.1.2, SENSE 5
Current ROM: ViperS 5.0.0
Previous devices: Samsung S5230 ((Star)Ported android), HTC HD2.

hunt
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1205
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLnxDrd View Post
So i have over a 2 year old sensation with original battery inside..

I have a lots of problems that i THINK they are caused by my battery:

Camera does not work anymore,
Battery runs out really quickly,
When using 3G on battery (100%) and browsing. The phone suddenly shuts down and then i have like 15% battery left,

IF i buy a new battery for my sensation, can i get my camera back and will the sudden shut down keep coming or are them both gone with bad battery?

I want to be sure before ordering it from the other side of the world. (Finland Price: at least 30 for 1700mAh) And bigger (2450mAh) battery from china is only 5 with postage costs included.

Edit: Is this phone lost cause? And i have resetted my phone and some other things like that.
See...if camera does not start then its not battery issue at all. You need to find why it isn't starting.

And Yes, Bad Battery causes reboots sometimes and you should consider a new Anker Battery, it will improve your battery life as well as stability, but Remember Cam is a different story!!!

..Please hit "THANKS" If I have helped you..

✯ Sensational Journey of HTC Sensation ✯