XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Current root, method?

Tip us?

Sess
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Current root, method?

Search has resulted in 2 banned root methods due to malicious behavior, do I have any safe rooting options currently? Just got my z today ad have been reading the forums for a few hours with no luck. Any insight. That can be offered would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Xperia Z Ultra
-Sess-
"...You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac and call yourself banana man, banana man, cause thats what you're doing..."

ronald_loulan
Old
(Last edited by ronald_loulan; 12th December 2013 at 03:22 AM.) Reason: double post
Thanks Meter 24
The best method to me is this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2495875

<----------- Press thanks if i helped u...

techpal
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sess View Post
Search has resulted in 2 banned root methods due to malicious behavior, do I have any safe rooting options currently? Just got my z today ad have been reading the forums for a few hours with no luck. Any insight. That can be offered would be greatly appreciated.

Check this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516942 and go to end of 1st post written UPDATE 8 Dec.

Sess
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Thanks a ton, that's hugely helpful. Looks like I need to downgrade now. Time to get crackin...

-Sess-
"...You might as well paint yourself yellow, run around like a maniac and call yourself banana man, banana man, cause thats what you're doing..."