1. First, you should confirm that it is possible to unlock the boot loader of your device by checking the service menu. In your device, open the dialler and enter *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu.
2. In your device, tap Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. If Bootloader unlock allowed says Yes, then you can continue with the next step. If it says No, or if the status is missing, your device cannot be unlocked.
3. open this website http://unlockbootloader.sonymobile.com/unlock/step1 and click yes till it shows to give ur details of name,imei,email address
4. now give the details and give imei which is only the first 14digits leave the last digit...give the valid email since u will get your code in mail...
5. now download the attachment C200X.rar then extract it to C:\Flashtool\devices\
Eg:it should be C:\Flashtool\devices\C200x
6.in flashtool click blu icon...
switch off ur phone...and connect usb wire to pc and with holding volume down connect the usb to phone...now u will see a green led blink on ur phone...
after sometime flashtool will show another window to unplug..now u should unplug ur phone from pc...and again hold volume up and connect to pc..this time the blue led will blink on ur phone.
8. now it will ask the code...copy the code in ur mail and paste ...
9. thats it ur phone gets unlocked and it will automatically reboot...reboot will take time..
To boot in CWM recovery mode just switch off your mobile.....then start your mobile when the sony screen appears and the led turns pink push volume up buttons and the led will turn blue then you are in recovery mode..
Engineer_dhaval: for Kernel + CWM Recovery(Thanks).
Ansebovi: for his guide to Unlock Bootloader(Thanks).
NUT:For his guide to move games data to sdcard(Thanks).
Unknown:for the video(Thanks).
Chainfire:For the Rooting Zip(Thanks).
Me:Guide to root the device.
Unknown: who made me know how to move game data to sd card(Thanks).
My xp M model is 1904 Before following the steps it showed Bootloader unlock : yes and after following the steps successfully it shows the same only thing happened is my phone got hard reset, have i unloacked my bootloader
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?