XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Non responsive Touchscreen areas tablet

Tip us?

artyeye
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Non responsive Touchscreen areas tablet

On my Eee Pad Transformer Prime some areas of my screen does not respond at all to the touch, its very irritating since I can't even type some words who come under that dead areas, then I have to rotate the tablet to get that alphabet in some are responsive area.
I am not sure if its a hardware issue or software issue, I tried formatting the tablet but its still not working.

If anyone can help solve this issue then It will be great help, otherwise this tablet is getting useless for me

Thanks in advance
-Digant

TacoNikky
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by artyeye View Post
On my Eee Pad Transformer Prime some areas of my screen does not respond at all to the touch, its very irritating since I can't even type some words who come under that dead areas, then I have to rotate the tablet to get that alphabet in some are responsive area.
I am not sure if its a hardware issue or software issue, I tried formatting the tablet but its still not working.

If anyone can help solve this issue then It will be great help, otherwise this tablet is getting useless for me

Thanks in advance
-Digant
When it happens again, keep the tablet on but the screen should be off. Then clean the screen with sweater,woolly etc.(It should have wool inside to work) It works like a charm.
It happens me twice in a week, i use this method. Before this method, the left side of my tablet did not work for days.

Just try it and let me know if it works