Thanks Meter 52
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Springfield Missouri
Originally Posted by Razor512
The issue I am having is that it refuses to connect to the app catalog. I am not sure if it is still running or if the certificate was never downloaded before the old one expired, but if I were to reset everything, I would not be able to re download the applications. (cant find any way to fix the certificate issue as I missed the update)
The App Cat is still running...
Have you tried the official fix? https://developer.palm.com/support/applicationupdate
Installing the Updates after July 23rd
For users of ALL webOS devices:
- Open the “Date & Time” app on your device.
- Set “Network Time” to Off.
- Set the date to July 1, 2013.
- Open the App Catalog
- Type “App Catalog Update” in the search filed, and select “Enter” on the keyboard.
- Tap the “App Catalog Update” app to display the details page.
- Tap “Download for Free” to download and install the app.
- Return to the “Date & Time” app.
- Set the date back to the current date.
- Set “Network Time” to On.
Before doing this open Software Manager and clear out any pending updates, reboot system.
Afterwards, try a reboot.
Got Internalz Pro?
You can inspect your certificate by navigating to and opening: /etc/ssl/certs/trustedcerts/PalmWebOS.pem
Or use WOSQI to pull a copy from that location to your computer for examination.
Nokia Lumia 925: T-Mo Branded Windows Phone 8 Amber
LG Nexus 4: Ubuntu Touch Pre-release Ubuntu-System Beta
Asus Nexus 7: Pure Google Jelly Bean 4.3
Samsung Galaxy Nexus: Open webOS Alpha 2