TMobile Cyber Monday Deal

Tip us?

papabear
Old
Thanks Meter 77

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtoodeetwo View Post
Everyone and their mom's leaving Sprint for T-Mobile? Lol count me in to the club, I just got my Sprint account termination letter due to excessive roaming. Me and my wife are very interested on getting this phone but we missed on the cyber Monday deal. My sprint service is set to be disconnected on December 26, I hope they have another sale on the note just around that time.

How much speeds difference have you guys seen between Sprint and T mobile?
In the end the phone will probably be around the same price, just zero down vs 100 $ or so down.

There is someone over at the anandtech forums that has a Tmo GN3 for 550$.
I love it, when a plan comes together.
RTFM: Not just an acronym, it's the LAW!

m3latino
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Left Sprint as well for tmobile. Speeds are way faster than what Sprints Lte service was in NYC.

Got the Note 3 during the cyber Monday deal.

Was with Sprint for 8 years but it was time to finally move on.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

goldcupsniper
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Snagged the T-Mobile Note 3 on the Cyber Monday deal and am loving it. Switched from Verizon to stop overpaying for data.

If you didn't get the deal for Cyber Monday (or the whole weekend for that matter), the T-Mobile in our area seems to ALWAYS be running sales or specials. You may be able to snag it at Christmas, if your willing to play their game a little. Some minor customer coercion/pity can go a far way, even if they aren't currently offering it.
The Following User Says Thank You to goldcupsniper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]