XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't lock widgets

Tip us?

mittparadox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Cool [Q] Can't lock widgets

Hi. I just finished making a theme and i can't lock the widgets. What am i missing here?
I) have clicked the "Lock Widgets" option but that does nothing. I even Exported the theme and reapplied it and still, if i click any hotspots it just open the widgets config menu. (im just using themer widgets)

and a 2nd thing, when i go to browse my exported themes, How do i get tumbnails to show? havent found an option to make thumbs

I'm on a Note 3 with X-Note custom rom

Lithaos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mittparadox View Post
Hi. I just finished making a theme and i can't lock the widgets. What am i missing here?
I) have clicked the "Lock Widgets" option but that does nothing. I even Exported the theme and reapplied it and still, if i click any hotspots it just open the widgets config menu. (im just using themer widgets)

and a 2nd thing, when i go to browse my exported themes, How do i get tumbnails to show? havent found an option to make thumbs

I'm on a Note 3 with X-Note custom rom
I've got same problems!

alldroid
Old
Thanks Meter 193
to add thumbs is easy m8 follow these steps
do a snapshot of your screen
browse to where it is saved and rename it to the name of your style ie if your style is called style1,rename snapshot style1
copy this over to themer folder on your device to mycolorscreen/themer/exported/thumbs
pic in preview will now show up

re locking widgets I only ever had that when I had forgot to put hotspot on so may be same with you
support Prostate cancer visit www.prostatecanceruk.org/menunited and sign up NOW

So long and thanks for all the fish

mittparadox
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by alldroid View Post
to add thumbs is easy m8 follow these steps
do a snapshot of your screen
browse to where it is saved and rename it to the name of your style ie if your style is called style1,rename snapshot style1
copy this over to themer folder on your device to mycolorscreen/themer/exported/thumbs
pic in preview will now show up

re locking widgets I only ever had that when I had forgot to put hotspot on so may be same with you
ah man, that was it. i didn't have hotspots on it says "Hotspots on" I thought that meant that it was on

Thanks for help

alldroid
Old
Thanks Meter 193
You're welcome m8
support Prostate cancer visit www.prostatecanceruk.org/menunited and sign up NOW

So long and thanks for all the fish