XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Optimus G Pro Bricked -- All listed options failed

Tip us?

Specialop24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Optimus G Pro Bricked -- All listed options failed

Have an ATT Optimus G Pro and I am stuck on bootloop at the LG symbol. I have attempted all listed options as I have been reading and searching for 4 hours now. Please help me with this. One issue I think may be the issue is I only have access to a windows 8 machine. I am running a rooted stock rom with CWM installed. Haven't even deleted any bloat yet. Can anyone give me a new idea?

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialop24 View Post
Have an ATT Optimus G Pro and I am stuck on bootloop at the LG symbol. I have attempted all listed options as I have been reading and searching for 4 hours now. Please help me with this. One issue I think may be the issue is I only have access to a windows 8 machine. I am running a rooted stock rom with CWM installed. Haven't even deleted any bloat yet. Can anyone give me a new idea?
Yes, my instructions here might help
The more you sweat in training the less you bleed in battle

Specialop24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2 View Post
That would be awesome if I could make it into recovery. I can get download mode, but thats the best I can get. I can get to hard reset, but that just puts it in a different loop. Samsung is so much easier.

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1084
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialop24 View Post
That would be awesome if I could make it into recovery. I can get download mode, but thats the best I can get. I can get to hard reset, but that just puts it in a different loop. Samsung is so much easier.
What happens when you try to use LG Mobile Recovery Tool and follow this guide?

dave71670
Old
Thanks Meter 611

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
What happens when you try to use LG Mobile Recovery Tool and follow this guide?
I am having this same problem and the recovery flash tool does not recognize device for me after installing all drivers and reboot. Any other options?

uppon2
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1084
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave71670 View Post
I am having this same problem and the recovery flash tool does not recognize device for me after installing all drivers and reboot. Any other options?
If that doesn't work then you can try this

rehuxley
Old
Thanks Meter 94
I have tried to use the lg flash too but my problem is that I cannot get the computer to recognize the phone even though the phone goes into download mode and the drivers are installed on the phone. I have an att 3980 phone (united states). Please help...stuck at lg logo.

Quote:
If that doesn't work then you can try this

rehuxley
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Update: I was able to get to hard reset (holding down volume and power keys at same time). This took me to cwm recovery and then I reflashed beanstalk rom that I was on (fortunately, it was still on my phone) and then reflashed gapps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehuxley View Post
I have tried to use the lg flash too but my problem is that I cannot get the computer to recognize the phone even though the phone goes into download mode and the drivers are installed on the phone. I have an att 3980 phone (united states). Please help...stuck at lg logo.